ALREADY HAVE AN APPOINTMENT.
CHECK UPDATES TO OUR VISITOR POLICES
Don’t delay needed care. Your safety is our top priority
Optim Orthopedics continues to support patients and address their health care concerns during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have medical needs, please do not delay seeking care. Optim Orthopedics and our partners have taken precautions to ensure we can safely care for you through your consultation, pre-op, your surgical procedure, post-operative care, and physical therapy.
Discovery Optim: COVID Updates
Attending your in-person clinic appointment
• All patients and their visitors will undergo temperature check and complete the COVID-19 Infection Prevention Questionnaire at time of check in.
• When necessary, one essential visitor per scheduled patient will be allowed in the clinic. Visitors will be subject to all screening and COVID-19 protocols.
• All visitors shall adhere to the current Optim Orthopedics department visitor policies.
• Due to additional screening activities when entering Optim Orthopedics offices, please allow extra time upon arrival (approximately 15 minutes). Patients and visitors must be free of fever and respiratory symptoms. In response to recently documented cases of breakthrough infections even in vaccinated people, visitors and patients will be required to answer screening questions, regardless of vaccination status. We thank you for your understanding of this need.
• Any visitor who is not a parent, guardian, or caretaker, but is assisting a patient in transportation may be asked to wait in their vehicle. The driver will be called as soon as the patient is ready.
Masks and general safety
Optim Orthopedics requires all patients and visitors to wear a mask upon arrival and throughout their stay in the facility. The mask shall be properly worn which includes the covering of both the mouth and nose.
210 East DeRenne Avenue
Savannah, GA 31405
8201 Pinellas Dr.
Bluffton, SC 29910
16915 US Hwy. 67 South
Statesboro, GA 30458